The most successful businesses in the world are the ones that solve a real problem. Renae Carolan is doing just that: Solving the hassle that mothers face each time their toddlers spill food and liquids on their clothes.
“I just wanted to do something that would make my life easier and cut down on all the washing,” Ms. Carolan said.
Less than a month ago, she launched a waterproof feeding suit for toddlers, that would help mothers save time in cleaning clothes. Grubeze is the name of the “ultimate messy kids full body hazmat”.
What can you get for the $75 you pay?
- 100% liquid and stain proof when used properly
- Lightweight, super soft breathable fabric – no ironing required
- Fully adjustable wrists and ankles
- Three sizes available for baby through to toddler
- Unique fabric print camouflages food stains
- Wipe and wear multiple times before throwing in washer and dryer
- Anti-microbial, fire-retardant, resists abrasion and mildew
- Double zip for easy access mid-meal bum changes
- Comes in its own reusable, multi-purpose carry bag
- Convenient and easy to use
- Handy at home and out and about
- Save money and time in the laundry
- Cost per wear equals 14 cents (based on three meals a day over six months)
Available from babies and toddlers between 6 to 12 months, 12 to 18 months and 18 to 24 months, Grubeze is made from super soft, lightweight, waterproof polyurethane laminate.